The safest machine for Simon and other challenged athletes is the Paramobile. We need your help funding for the device to come to Westchester and give people the opportunity to stand on their own two feet.
All donations are welcome, from one to five digits, and they are completely tax deductible.
All payments go to the Stand Up And Play foundation, the creators and suppliers of the Paramobile device.
To learn more about the Stand Up and Play Foundation click HERE
PAY BY CHEQUE
1. Please make all checks out to "Stand Up and Play Foundation" with "Golf This Spring" written on the memo line.
2. Send all checks to Stand Up and Play 837 Grenada Dr, Vista, CA 92083.
1. Go to the Stand Up and Play foundation website by clicking HERE where a menu will show up
2. Select the $ amount that corresponds with how much you would like to donate or your ticket price.
3. Click "Check here to donate in honor or memory of someone" under "Tribute Gift"
4. Under "Name of Person to be Honored" type in "Saxon Woods Golf Course"